Festival season is here and when we think ‘festival style’, a few notable images come to mind: mainly snaps of Kylie and Kendall Jenner’s outfits at Coachella, fringed vests, flower headbands, denim short shorts, fedora hats, flowing bohemian dresses and kimono overlays.
This summer we want to help you nail your petite festival style so it’s time to pack some fresh, new, petite-friendly pieces. You might even want to forgo those denim cutoffs and floral crop tops this time around. If you would like an outfit that gives off a ‘this not my first rodeo vibe’, allow us to show you some of our favourite items.
Think jewelled headbands, not flower crowns, comfortable flatforms to jump around in and channel the 70s vibe easily by trading in the denim shorts for suede.
2. Topshop Petite Bardot Dress – £35
3. Anthropologie Saanvi Tassel Poncho – £68
4. ASOS Petite Off Shoulder Stripe Top – £20
5. Monki Mandy Suede-Look Shorts – £60
6. Zara Shiny Track-Sole Sandals – £39.99
7. Whistles Mini Madison Backpack – £148
8. Pull & Bear Denim Waistcoat – £29.99
10. Boohoo Jewel Headband – £8